The Hopi SchoolPO Box 56
Hotevilla, Arizona 86030
Books from Alexander, John L.
- A Letter of affectionate remonstrance addressed to the members of the Established Church in Norwich and in Norfolk and occasioned by the proposed exclusive system of infant education
- A funeral sermon for the Rev. Joseph Kinghorn - preached in St. Mary's Meeting-house, Norwich, on Sunday afternoon, September 9th, 1832
- Christ Remembered at his Table
- Infant Schools and Dissenters - A Vindication of "a letter of affectionate remonstrance," &c.
- The Baptism of the Prince - A Sermon
- The Boy and the Sunday School - A Manual of Principle and Method for the Work of the Sunday - School with Teen Age Boys
- The Christian serving his own generation - A Sermon occasioned by the lamented death of Joseph John Gurney, Esq.
- Thirty years' history of the church and congregation in Prince's street chapel, Norwich